everybody is putting cats on my dash tonight. i love it. i love yous.
most played march.
- very fancy - die antwoord
- folsom prison blues - johnny cash
- kandy life - lady gaga
- yonkers - tyler, the creator
- all of the lights remix - kanye, rihanna, weezy, big sean & drake
- sunshine - nicki minaj & lil wayne
- let’s go - travis barker ft. busta rhymes, lil john & yelawolf
- look at me now - chris brown ft. busta & weezy
- beautiful lasers - lupe fiasco
- idlewild blue - outkast
- i follow rivers - lykke li
- what the hook gonna be? - murphy lee
- no fronts - dog eat dog
- for emma - bon iver
- bitch please - snoop dogg
this month i’ve been mostly living in the past and in the ghetto.
i was walking past some houses, only lit by dim street lights. a man came out of one house and started shooting the windows of another. i thought that if i ran away he would shoot me too, so i forced myself to walk and act casual.. it was really difficult because my heart was pounding and i needed to get away.
once i got through an ally and out of his sight, i ran. rats started appearing at my feet, both alive and dead ones. they became so dense that i couldn’t avoid stepping on them. i could feel their bones crunching underneath me. when i looked down i could see bits of paws, teeth and tails, it was disgusting. i kept running but i wasn’t getting any closer to home.
- me: get me celery please.
- mum: no. i've already picked chicken up.
- me: ...but i want celery.
- mum: i'd have to touch it. it's not in a packet.
- me: so. it's just like touching a stick.
- mum: i'm allergic.
i really dislike the phrase ‘rest in peace’. R.I.P even more so.
rip. i hope nobody says it when i die because it means nothing to me.
not that i could possibly care then, but i care now. i want people to say more meaningful things about me, thanks.